1. You are frequently asked if your Frenchie is a Boston terrier or pug
People will always ask, “Is that a Pug or a Boston Terrier?” Brace yourself – explaining that your buddy is a Frenchie is a daily talk.
2. French bulldogs sit like a human
Imagine walking into your Frenchie sitting like this.
3. Frenchies can have a stubborn streak
Sometimes, they’re on their own agenda. Yep, Frenchies can be a bit stubborn. Good luck getting them to follow your lead.
4. Your French bulldog thinks you’re the one that needs to be trained
Training? It’s more like your Frenchie schooling you. Be prepared to take lessons from your furry professor.
5. Sneeze Symphony
Bless you! Frenchies tend to be sneezy, adding a cute but unpredictable twist to their daily antics.
6. Your bed is no longer just your bed
Even the most comfortable dog bed won’t stop Frenchies from sleeping in your bed.
7. French bulldogs fart like crazy
As a brachycephalic breed, French bulldogs swallow a lot of air when eating, which makes them fart a lot.
8. It can be tough to look after Frenchies
As cute and funny as they are, sadly, even the best-bred French bulldog will have health problems.
Everyone’s a friend! Get ready for your Frenchie wanting to greet the whole neighborhood – they’re the ultimate socialite.
10. They sleep 99% of the time
Zzz… Frenchies are pros at sleeping. I swear they’re always napping. They’re either napping or lying down.
11. French bulldogs can’t stand hot weather
Hot weather isn’t their jam. Take them out on a sunny day, and they’ll get a heat stroke.
12. Their snore could wake up the neighbors
French bulldogs snore so loud they could wake up the whole neighborhood. I’m not even kidding. It’s like having a mini bulldozer at home. You should see this.