Here at Petlity, we aim to adhere to the highest standards of ethics and transparency. To comply with the FTC regulations, we offer the following Ethics Statement.
- Petlity is an online pet blog written and edited by Lisemaine Dieuveuil and other editors. We might receive a small commission if you click on any affiliate links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
- We make no representations about the suitability of the information published on this website for any purpose. Nothing on this site should be considered professional advice or taken as a substitute for obtaining professional advice. All such information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind.
- We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions in any content presented on this site or any other platform we upload content to, or any links to any other web resources in any of our content.
- The compensation received will never influence this blog’s content, topics, or posts. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
- We’re not compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites, and other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely ours. Based on our expertise, we will only endorse products or services that we believe are worthy of such endorsement.
- This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please get in touch with us.