- Personal Information Petlity gathers
- How Petlity Uses Personal Information
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Choice and Control
- Security of Personal Information
- Protecting Children’s Privacy
- California Privacy Rights
- Contact Petlity
1. Personal Information Petlity gathers
Active Information Collection:
- Contact information such as your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and/or mobile number;
- Age and/or date of birth;
- Home address
- Demographic information
Passive Information Collection:
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices you use to access our Site and Services. This may include: (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, and other information about your computer or device(s), browser types, operating system the state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Site or Services, such as the number of clicks, domain names, pages and content viewed and other similar information. We may use third-party analytic providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
Cookies and other technologies we use
“Cookies” are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us, and third parties with whom we partner, to recognize your browser or mobile device, and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. Only we can access the cookies created by our website.
2. How Petlity Uses Personal Information
We use your information in order to:
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with your Services;
- Protect our rights or property;
- Verify your identity;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- Send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- Notify you about new features, changes, or offerings;
- Send emails or newsletters to you, which may also offer or advertise Petlity or third party products and/or services;
- Analyze and improve the content and features of our Services;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and others;
- Keep our website safe and secure;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features;
- Administer and troubleshoot our Services;
- Protect the integrity and security of our Services;
3. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
We do not share your personal data with outside organizations. Your information is in some cases provided to third parties in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so.
We might disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it. Once information is shared with third parties, it is also subject to their privacy policies.
4. Choice and Control
You can usually instruct your browser by changing its settings to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from our websites that you visit. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser. If you choose to disable Cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
This means the next time you visit the Site (unless you actively identify yourself by logging in), we will not recognize you or your device. We will treat you as a new user and will set the Petlity Cookie again.
Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable or disable Cookies can be found at:
For more information about other commonly used browsers, please refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.
If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings, contacting us at contact@Petlity.com, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we send to you.
5. Security of Personal Information
We work hard to protect your personal information. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use both technical and procedural methods to maintain the integrity and security of our databases, including the use of firewalls and restricted access to data.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret. When choosing a username, we strongly suggest that you not use your email address as your username, because your username will be displayed on any posts you either create or respond to on the Website’s forums.
This site contains links to other websites operated by third parties that may be of interest to you. We cannot control these third-party sites, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link and leave this site, you do so at your own risk.
6. Protecting Children’s Privacy
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. We do not target children with our services. If you are under 13, please do not give us any personal information.
If a parent or guardian has reason to believe that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us and we will take reasonable steps to delete that information from our databases.
7. California Privacy Rights
California Law permits visitors who are California residents to request a list of the third parties to which we have disclosed “personal information” (as defined under California law) for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please submit this request by email at contact@Petlity.com
For more info, please visit the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
9. Contact Petlity