Thanks for dropping by. It’s Herby here, Petlity founder.
I grew up with strict parents (they’re cool now), which means I had few friends. My only chance to hang out with friends was at school.
In fact, my best friend was my Frenchie, Balto. Yup, we named him after the animated/live-action film Balto, one of my favorite childhood animated movies.
We had some incredible and unforgettable years together until something terrible happened. Balto got hit by a car and passed away.
Over the years, I’ve developed an unconditional love and bond with dogs, especially French Bulldogs, which inspired me to create Petlity.
At Petlity, we sincerely desire to help you keep your French Bulldog happy and healthy with practical training tips, cleaning hacks, grooming, and health tips.
Whether you’re a first-time Frenchie owner or a lifetime Frenchie parent, we hope you learn something valuable here.
What to Do Next?
If I were to guess, you are on Petlity looking for advice on specific frenchie-related questions.
Suppose I’m right, then I recommend you check out our top articles. You can find answers to essential questions regarding French Bulldog training, behavior, general well-being, and health there.
- Are French Bulldogs Good with Kids? (A Guide for Parents!)
- Are French Bulldogs Aggressive? What You Should Know!
Health and Care:
- The Most Common French Bulldog Health Problems
- French Bulldog Teeth (Structure + Health Concerns)
- 10 Easy Ways to Clean Your French Bulldog’s Teeth (At Home)
- Why Do French Bulldogs Fart So Much? (and What You Can Do)
- How to Cool Down a French Bulldog (STOP Overheating)
- French Bulldog Dry Nose Problems (FIX Cracks & Crust)
I hope you enjoy your visit, and if you have any questions and can’t find an answer on the site, feel free to reach out and ask.
To get in touch, please use our contact page or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely – Herby Jasmin
Petlity does not intend to provide veterinary advice, and you should always contact your Veterinarian for medical issues involving your dog.